Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One Piece Anime Nami Hot

The Extremist "Carlo" 2

There are times when you decide your life.
There are only rational moments of reflection that will lead to.
What I want right now is only you!
Genuine copy, the other half is missing.
... I have to say and do to us the other side of the moon!
pardon for those who are not, by what I have not been able to say, I did not know what to do: I need to ask for forgiveness or anything for what we wanted or that others would have liked.
More than ever belong to me alone!
Only this lifts me to think that you are unique!
Listening Satriani ... The Extremist! And I feel that! Extreme musicality that breaks, breaking, counter loneliness, guitar solo, acute impatient, predilection of creativity.
What is noble is not visible to the eyes. Nothing is visible to the fools ... their law is the irresponsible destruction.
My gasp, heartbeat, movement, note, chord, song, composition, artistic exaltation, joining top.
I wanted to be what I could! I am a teacher without hearing officers and treasure it so much wealth for you, for the world, for those who know their continuity. I'm everything you want ... I am now for a few ... and you would like to be and always will be. One thing I teach: the ransom! The feeling stronger and unacknowledged, the last stage of awareness, the moment of divine exaltation, the affermazioneme of all creation. E 'is the time to ... time ... and no more than I can tell you what will soon learn. Still Satriani always with me ... ... always with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment